Join The Campaign! Take The Pledge!

Sunday 3 April 2016

Regular Newsfeed



I decided to look into the Sodexo Canteens further investigating if any unsustainable palm oil products were sold on campus. I found out that a popular snack sold in the canteens were Two-Bite Brownies. After contacting the manufacturers, I found out that the Give&Go Manufacturers based in Canada, contained palm oil from unsustainable sources.


I lobbied the manufacturer and with assistance from Sodexo, we received an assurance from Give&Go that they will shift to using certified sustainably-produced palm oil in all their products from February 2016!


- Edunia Magazine


Check out the Edunia(http://hazecampaign.blogspot.sg/2015/10/sos-students-of-singapore-campaign.html)  and Hardcopy UWCSEA EDunia magazine, and read my article regarding my campaign!


- The Go Beyond Haze Competition


Beyond the Haze awareness organisation had launched a competition where students can explore what goes on beyond the haze?, and what can we do beyond the haze. I won first prize for the 13-18 age group and will be awarded with a 3 day trip to Sumatra Indonesia!! I will be going from the 15-18 of April.

I will upload pictures after I return from the trip!

Here are the contest details:


I made a short film/movie about the haze and here is my competition entry.



2 comments: